with a new layout scheme was made on the Sadko Next all-wheel drive chassis according to an individual project for a customer from Chelyabinsk.
The residential module is equipped with heating, air conditioning, ventilation, multi-mode lighting. The van is designed for operation and accommodation of the crew at ambient temperatures from -45 to +45 °C.
Interior equipment includes:
- easy-to-use furniture with a large number of storage places;
- a recreation area with two sofas and a folding table with a long tabletop 1400 mm;
- sleeping bag-transformer for 4 beds in two levels with the possibility of transforming the first level into one bed "king size";
- a bathroom equipped with a water heater, a shower and a cassette dry closet;
- gun safe designed for secure storage of up to 5 guns;
- multimedia system with a folding monitor and smart TV;
- WiFi router.
The van is equipped with a 2x2 meter folding awning, a trunk, LED beams on each side of the vehicle, and a 4 kW gasoline inverter generator.